Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lawn Mower Mudding and modifications

  well it was just a matter of time before I posted on this because as I have stated before I live in the south and this is popular with the crowd I run with.I would prefer to post pics and videos before I begin to explain the modification possibilities.So here are some that I have found.


  


Extreme Lawn Mower - Watch more Funny Videos

ok well it is not the broadest spectrum of the hobby but you gat the idea now the average Hobbiest will just take the mowing deck off and haul ass into the mud but the more informed and determined will at the very least change the pulley ratio to speed up the lawn mower the ratio is different from hobbiest to hobbiest then the enthusiest will modify the motor and weight issues to create more speed then you also have the option to put larger tires on it to increase traction to reduce the chances of getting stuck(which really is the best part of the hobby)I will post more on the subject later but it is just an over view.

No comments:

Followers